For sport, for life. That says it all. Bolle has been making precision eyewear for over 120 years (it really has – Bolle started in the Ain region of France in 1888) and as well as some of the world’s best sunglasses, it leads the way in safety eyewear too. All that technology and experience is put into each and every frame and lens. The continued focus on technology has made Bolle, and helmets the choice for the world’s top athletes and here’s just a few reasons why Bolle are at the forefront of optimal, optical performance:
• P80 Plus/Carbo Glass: A coating which provides protection against fogging and scratches. Applied to all polycarbonate lenses.
• Equalizer: Waterproof breathable vent which works by equalizing air pressure between the lenses and therefore prevents any moisture (fog) build up which may
• Polarized lens: Filters only the vertical light rays through to prevent glare from horizontal surfaces obstructing your vision by causing you to squint. Enhances icy
patched and terrain features.
• Polycarbonate lenses: Featured on all Bolle products double lens ensuring the height of optical quality
• Air booster system: 3 position air management system, controlling air flow for anti-fog
• Flow-tech venting: Control air flow to prevent fogging and prevent snow clogging
• Forestay system: Helps helmets to fit.
• Triple layer face foam: Provides comfort on your face all day and easy fit
• SOS Prescription Adapters: Custom fit your prescription into any Bolle goggles.
Bolle have for years, provided sunglasses and goggles with consistently high performance features and above all, reliability. Having formed over 100 years ago, and still holding its own as one of the top providers of sports/fashion sunglasses and goggles, its reassurance in itself that these guys are the real deal. With success behind them and new exciting innovations in performance in front of them, Bolle are the ultimate in ski heritage.
For them, their main aim is to continuously refine their trademark to ensure continual updates in technology and performance.