HEART / DIAMOND FACE
A defined, pointed chin with wide cheek bones and forehead look great with a more quirky, retro shaped pair of sunglasses, such as rectangular or 'cat-eyed' sunglasses. Choose a pair which angle outwards towards to top corner, widening out the face to balance the jaw line. Coloured frames and arms with strong detail will soften the lower portion of your face shape by accentuating the eye area.
• Cat-eyed frames look great in classic tortoise and creams for a feminine option.
• Wrap-around frames work well in balancing out a diamond face shape. A masculine option for a sporty lifestyle.
• Keep your choice of frame small and neat.
• Rectangular frames will sit neatly on a heart shaped face, balancing out a pointed chin. Metal framework with a solid, dark lens creates a casual, unisex option.
• The wayfarer is unisex and offers an array of colour options as well as working in perfect synergy with small features.
• For the park lane princess, the butterfly frame is ultra lux. Just make sure it has a soft, gradient lens to balance out its oversized silhouette.