• Cat-eyed frames look great in classic tortoise and creams for a feminine option.
• Wrap-around frames work well in balancing out a diamond face shape. A masculine option for a sporty lifestyle.
• Keep your choice of frame small and neat.
• Rectangular frames will sit neatly on a heart shaped face, balancing out a pointed chin. Metal framework with a solid, dark lens creates a casual, unisex option.
• The wayfarer is unisex and offers an array of colour options as well as working in perfect synergy with small features.
• For the park lane princess, the butterfly frame is ultra lux. Just make sure it has a soft, gradient lens to balance out its oversized silhouette.