From buzz-cut to long and lusty, whatever your gender, blondes look hot contrasting light locks with black metal framed styles. For a feminine and lux look, tortoiseshell and white will compliment, and for those who have darker skin tones, contrasting with bright colours and prints will really make a statement.
• Contrast fair hair with unstated, classic metal framework. Sporty shapes also toughen up blondes, for a casual, urban vibe. Team with mirrored lenses for extra impact.
• White acetate solid frames look great whatever shade of blonde you are.
• When it comes to block colours, peroxide blondes can go for almost any palette with baby pinks and blues, reds and canary yellows looking especially hot.
• Natural and dark blondes should go for a more subtle palette. Tortoiseshells and warm creams look premium, whilst gold metal frames keep things soft but strong.
• Frameless shades with gradient lenses are a great daytime look for sporty blondes and suit any skin tone.
• For blonde girls with a sparkle in their eye, glossy acetates with crystal embellished arms will scream premium princess.