Polished Black 26-233 Polarised
Price: £131 (GBP)
Polarised Oakley Hijijnx Angling Specific Sunglasses
You’ve seen “made for angling” sunglasses before, but if you take a close look at their technology, something smells fishy. They probably give you a lens color that nudges up contrast, along with some bold claims about landing the big one. Don’t take the bait. We put real technology in our Angling Specific eyewear. Some say it’s overkill. The pros say it’s essential gear.
For starters, High Definition Optics® (HDO®) gives you unbeatable clarity and precise, accurate vision. The lenses are optimized with a Hydrophobic™ coating that prevents water sheens from corrupting your point of view. The permanent coating also maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, lotions and sunscreens.
Oakley polarization eliminates the blinding rays of glare with greater than 99% efficiency, and our manufacturing technique eliminates the haze and visual distortion that comes with ordinary polarized lenses. These polarized lenses are designed to boost contrast and depth perception so you’ll have a more accurate view of the trophy pursuing your lure. All are made of Plutonite® to filter out 100% of all UV.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Oakley HDPolarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarized efficiency
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Dual polaric ellipsoid lens geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
: £145.00(Price Match Guarantee)
At Sunglasses Shop you get free delivery and if you're in the UK it's next day when you spend more than £80. Order before 4pm and, for nearly all our UK customers, you'll be wearing your new sunglasses the following day at no extra cost. We'll send your tracking number too.
Sunglasses Shop works hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Sunglasses Shop Easy Returns
Returning your sunglasses is easy at Sunglasses Shop. We know that sometimes what you get isn't quite right or just not what you expected, so simply fill out the returns form and send us the sunglasses. We'll arrange your exchange, process your refund and if you can't decide on something different we can help you make the right choice.
At Sunglasses Shop we love all things eyewear and want you to love what you've bought just as much. That's why we want you to be nothing less than entirely satisfied and because your style matters.