C100 Artist Series OAKLEY JUPITER Sunglasses
C100 is Christian Hundertmark, a Munich based artist and designer. Born in 1974, Christian started drawing at a young age. In 1989, he painted his first graffiti “Batman,” to be followed by 10 years of active graffiti writing. After his design studies and a short year in advertising, Christian worked as a freelance graphic designer/illustrator before founding his own studio in 2003. Under the name C100 Studio, he and his team work for clients such as Rome Snowboards, Sony BMG, Oakley, Nudie Jeans, Sonarkollektiv and Levis, just to name a few. In 2003, he began to immerse himself in other forms of street art, fascinated by the endless possibilities of new mediums. Despite being very busy with his own projects, he worked on building an expansive network of street artists.
Later that year, his first book “The Art of Rebellion: World of Street Art” was published, which got very good feedback from the worldwide street art scene. Mich'l de Feo, a renowned New York artist also known as “The Flower Guy,” described the book as “the Yellow Pages of street art.” Three years later his second book, “The Art of Rebellion II: World of Urban Art activism” was released, which documented the evolution of this art form within the past three years. Both books sold over 70,000 copies worldwide. In Fall 2008, he finished his first book of the new series, “Part of Rebellion,” which focuses on only one artist’s work, featuring his friend Flying Fortress. Also in 2008, a C100 Studio edition of Pyramyd’s Design and Designers book series was released. All named books are available in bookstores worldwide. Beside working as an author and designer, Christian holds workshops and lectures for students in Milan and Vienna.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal band and icon accents, with Square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm