New! The Oakley Deuce Coupe Collection
Latest Limited Edition Oakley Sunglasses Collection – An All American Classic
It’s the colours that really pop in your mind. Oakley Deuce Coupe – solid sulphur at the front with the black and white screen prints, that represent the Deuce Coupe graphics theme, on the earstems.
So Oakley made this limited edition collection in the image of Holbrook, Frogskins and Fuel Cell. Three classic frames, three unique styles. Three versions of classic American cool.
Deuce Coupe Holbrook OO9102-25
The original Holbrook is named after a small town on Route 66 nestled among Arizona desert. It’s a place you’d expect to see the Ford 1932 Coupe Model B (nicknamed Deuce Coupe because of the year 1932) and a place that brings the adventurous spirit of the 50s and 60s. The original frame was designed by Shaun White and creative director brother Jesse, Holbrook takes on all the elements of vintage Oakley styles.
Deuce Coupe Frogskins 24-316
That’s why there’s a Frogskins here too. It’s vintage combined with cutting edge modernity with Oakley. O Matter frames and black iridium lenses come as standard – the lenses set off perfectly the slick colours of the Deuce Coupe Collection.
Deuce Coupe Fuel Cell OO9096-57
Completing the collection is the Fuel Cell. Like the collection, it’s a rare style that brings a street attitude to sunglasses. It likes to be different so Fuel Cell comes in polished black, leaving the rest for the Deuce Coupe graphics on the temple.
What You Get...
• Oakley’s lightweight and stress resistant O Matter frame gives you durability and comfort all day.
• The Oakley Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in exact optical alignment.
• Plutonite lenses filter out harmful blue light and all of UVA/UVB and UVC.
• Oakley Black Iridium lens coating for extra glare reduction and to help tune light transmission.
• Available with Oakley prescription lenses.