TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE
TWO TICKETS TO THE ROLAND GARROS FINALS
1. These terms and conditions (“the T&Cs”) govern the Lacoste Giveaway on Sunglasses Shop. The giveaway will be featured on Sunglasses Shop’s Email, Homepage and Social Media channels. The contest will run from May 19th to May 30th. The giveaway is administered by MyOptique Group.
2. The prize consists in two tickets to the Roland Garros French Open finals on the 9th of June plus £500 to cover travel expenses. Tickets are category 2 and are for upper-level seating.
3. To enter, customers must purchase any pair of Lacoste sunglasses from https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/all/lacoste. Entries must be submitted before 30th 2019.
4. The winner will be selected at random on May 30th 2019 and will be contacted via email and phone.
4.1. The winner will receive the tickets via mail at the address provided
4.2. The winner will receive a voucher of £500 from LOVE2SHOP-HOLIDAYS to cover travel expenses to Paris. To redeem the voucher, please check the Terms and Conditions here: https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/COMMON/corporate/terms/Love2shop-Holidays.pdf
5. If a winner cannot be reached or rejects the prize, it will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random and contacted thereafter.
6. 6. By entering the Giveaway you will be deemed to have accepted and will abide by the T&Cs.
7. Incomplete, late or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted and we reserve the right to select an alternative winner if we reasonably believe that a winner has breached the T&Cs.
8. You agree that we may publish your first name and surname if you are selected as a winner and that we may send you emails for purposes related to the Lacoste Giveaway as well as marketing emails. You also agree that we may publish your entry online and for other marketing purposes.
9. The right to claim a prize may not be transferred to anyone else. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available.
10. MyOptique Group will not bear any additional costs or expenses associated with the Prize.
11. Any decisions made by us regarding the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. We reserve the right to amend the T&Cs and to modify, suspend, or terminate the competition at any time.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we and our affiliates disclaim all liability for any damages and losses suffered by anyone as a result of or in connection with the competition.