What was your favourite style of the summer?
Help us pick
Place your vote today
Summer 2018 was a great one for sunglasses. With the sun shining practically every day we were able to indulge in everything from oversized modern shapes to classic styles. This is why we need your help to choose which style was the best. Vote for your favourite look below.
1. A favourite amongst the fashion set, Prada is known for its luxurious glam and modern charm. With innovative designs consisting of interesting and geometric shapes, it’s not hard to see why they are a favourite.
2. Was your summer one long party? If yes then Versace must have been your brand of choice thanks to stand out and bold shapes that command attention.
3. Ray-Ban® has been creating great, iconic styles since 1937. All their styles are timeless and classic so it wouldn’t have been hard to spot your favourite. Learn more about Erika, the style that made the shortlist.
4. If you spent your summer on the beach, there’s a chance you had a pair of youthful and chic Ralph sunnies from Ralph Lauren. Founded in 1999, this line of eyewear showcases the same polished image all Ralph Lauren brands do.
5. Known to combat polarised light and offer clearer vision, it’s no surprise Polaroid made it to the shortlist. Discover more about the popular style we couldn’t get enough of this summer.
6. The preppy guy who loves classic and refined Italian style would’ve loved rocking Persol over the summer. Still handcrafted by the finest artisans and featuring a unique and radical design, this was a favourite this summer.
7. Oakley is the sports brand that seamlessly merges form and function. They provide wearers with sleek eyewear that allows them to look stylish on whatever jam-packed adventure they have planned.
8. Michael Kors makes everyday style effortlessly chic so we know their sunglasses would have been a summer-long essential. Whether you were on the beach or exploring a new city, any pair would’ve made your summer a trendy one.
9. For refined understated sunglasses with personality and luxe appeal, Dolce & Gabbana is the go-to brand for wearable staples. These staples would have been essentials during the summer!
10. Sexy, modern with a classic edge, Emporio Armani is the brand of choice for iconic sunglasses with a little something extra. Detailing on each frame adds the kind of effortless cool you’d expect for summer.
Based on 29539 reviews
A seemless and quick experience!
Very good quality glasses
Great selection of sunglasses at great…