Choose a lens tint option
PLEASE SELECT ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW
The sunglasses you have selected are both polarised and photochromic. We can add your prescription to either polarised or photochromic lenses - not both.
The sunglasses you have selected are polarised. We can offer a polarised prescription lens in brown, grey or green only or we can match the tint of the original lenses. Please note if you accept the default of Match Sunglasses Tint then non-polarised prescription lenses will be supplied.
The sunglasses you have selected are photochromic. We can offer a Transitions (photochromic) prescription lens in brown or grey only or we can match the tint of the original lenses. Please note if you accept the default of Match Sunglasses Tint then non-photochromic prescription lenses will be supplied.
Enter your prescription details
COMPLETE YOUR PRESCRIPTION DETAILS BELOW
|The Pupillary Distance is the distance in millimetres between your pupils. If you don't know your Pupillary Distance, please choose “average/don’t know” and our Registered Opticians will be in touch if required.|
| SPHERE (SPH)||CYLINDER (CYL)||AXIS (AXI)||NEAR ADDITION||PUPILLARY DISTANCE|
BEFORE YOU PROCEED PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING
- Please double check your right and left cylinder values - they are normally both positive or both negative
- Please double check your right axis value
- Please double check your left axis value
- You have asked for reading / computer glasses - please check the value you entered for near addition
- You have entered a high power prescription - one of our opticians will be in touch
- Please double check your name on the prescription
- Please double check your prescription date
ANY ADDITIONAL NOTES FOR OUR OPTICIANS
Anything else you need to tell us? Please write it below:
Prescription goods are custom made and not returnable for exchange or refund. Please also allow a longer time for despatch.
I am over 16 years old and confirm my prescription as above. I am not registered blind or partially sighted and my prescription was given to me by a registered medical practitioner or a registered optometrist less than two years ago (one year ago if over 70).
Please note, any gradient or mirror effect on the original lenses will not be matched in your prescription lenses.