This innovative piece from Serengeti offers advanced lenses and frame technology. This foldable model called Ceriale. The foldable temples are ergonomically designed to allow its wearer to easily fold and store these sunglasses. A must have accessory for travel addicts and adventures alike.
• Nylon TR90 - Using only the highest-quality injected Nylon TR90 for superior durability, these fashionable frames have the added benefit of being exceptionally light, chemically resistant, and extremely flexible and comfortable. Nylon TR90 is featured within styles Serengeti’s Sport and Nylon Series. • Foldable design - While being three times smaller, once folded, than classic frames and surprisingly discreet when folded, comfort, stability and style remain perfect. The folding mechanisms are perfectly integrated and invisible to let you surprise anyone while storing it. Available in the Sport and Nylon Series.
• Adjustable temple tips and nose pads - On select models, the nose pads can be adjusted for a comfortable fit on the nose while adjustable temple tips allow for a snug fit behind the ears. Megol nose pads and temple tips absorb moisture, keeping frames securely in place. Silicone nose pads can be adjustable for a comfortable fit.
• Polar PhD 2.0 NXT sun lens - Each lens is built with NXT® technology and made from Trivex material designed to withstand impacts and temperature changes. Lighter than polycarbonate, NXT® Sun lenses offer higher optical clarity and the perfect balance of visual and physical performance. The PhD™ 2.0 features hydro- and oleophobic front-side coatings, which help repel water, fingerprints and debris. The highly durable backside anti-fog treatment enables perfect vision and performance whatever the activity.
• Spectral control technology - Molecularly infused into every Serengeti® lens. MANAGE THE LIGHT Serengeti® Spectral Control® technology fine-tunes the light waves passing through the lens, for a highly reduced blue light transmission, naturally enhanced detail and colors that pop, crisp and clear. Our Spectral Control® technology manages wavelengths to give better saturation of what we need to see. Much like an audio equalizer filters sound frequency, our lens fine tunes and filters shortwave blue light, allowing more red, green, and yellow to pass through. Landscapes that would be washed out, dull, or flat with other lenses become defined, vibrant, and vivid — while your eyes remain cool and relaxed.
• Polarisation technology - CONTROL THE LIGHT Whether you’re in a high- or low-glare environment, you deserve lenses that give you the ultimate glare protection and with it, uncompromised clarity. Serengeti®’s Polarizing technology suppresses glare and sets your eyes free, releasing them to enjoy all the depth and beauty the world has to offer. When glare reflects off the road, water, snow or flat areas, parallel light rays can pass through unhindered, while distracting perpendicular light is reflected. This allows you to discover more clarity, while living free from glare and eye fatigue.
• Photochromic technology - Molecularly infused into every Serengeti® lens. ADAPT TO LIGHT Whether crossing sun-scorched desert valleys or winding mountain roads, Serengeti® lenses perfectly adapt to changing light conditions. As the pioneer of Photochromic technology Serengeti® leads the industry in creating lenses that adapt to any light condition in any setting. Darkening in bright sunlight and lightening in overcast conditions, Photochromic technology allows your eyes to adapt to any light, in any weather. The result is a view of the world so crystal clear, you’ll notice natural beauty you’ve never seen before.
Colour code: Matte Black
Colour: Matte Black
Lens category: 3
Lens features: Polarised, Photochromic