Set free your vintage flare with these elegant cat eye sunglasses by Serengeti. High quality acetate combined with glamourous curves make these shades a must have for the coming season.
• Acetate Frame: Expertly produced and cured from all-natural cotton, our Cellulose Propionate Acetate is not only handcrafted to be lightweight but can be made into beautiful patterns and brilliant hues. Pliable when heated, it is ideal for custom fitting. Featured in the Acetate Series.
• Ultra-light Mineral lens: LIGHTER. THINNER. BETTER THAN THE REST.
A full 20% thinner and lighter, our Borosilicate mineral glass lenses are finer than any other lens. Produced in the same process normally reserved for ophthalmic-quality corrective lenses, they also provide the best visual optics in the industry.
HYDROGEN-FIRED. INFUSED. PERFECTED.
Each photochromic lens passes through a Hydrogen-fuelled Lehr furnace, which fuses each lens with the Spectral Control® technology - with varying temperatures that determine the proprietary lens hue.
• 555nm: 555 nanometers marks the center of light’s visible color spectrum, right on the border of yellow and green. This is where the human eye sees best. In low light conditions, this lens allows more yellow and green to pass through, creating relaxing conditions for the eyes, while the light silver metallized mirror coating (available only on mineral lens) reflects glare. Very bright light conditions. The non-polarized lens is ideal for Driving and Everyday use and the polarized one is ideal for boating activities. Available in non-polarized and polarized ultra-light mineral and Polar PhD™ 2.0 lenses.
• Spectral Control technology: Molecularly infused into every Serengeti® lens.
MANAGE THE LIGHT
Serengeti® Spectral Control® technology fine-tunes the light waves passing through the lens, for a highly reduced blue light transmission, naturally enhanced detail and colors that pop, crisp and clear.
Our Spectral Control® technology manages wavelengths to give better saturation of what we need to see. Much like an audio equalizer filters sound frequency, our lens fine tunes and filters shortwave blue light, allowing more red, green, and yellow to pass through.
Landscapes that would be washed out, dull, or flat with other lenses become defined, vibrant, and vivid — while your eyes remain cool and relaxed.
• Polarisation technology: CONTROL THE LIGHT
Whether you’re in a high- or low-glare environment, you deserve lenses that give you the ultimate glare protection and with it, uncompromised clarity.
Serengeti®’s Polarizing technology suppresses glare and sets your eyes free, releasing them to enjoy all the depth and beauty the world has to offer. When glare reflects off the road, water, snow or flat areas, parallel light rays can pass through unhindered, while distracting perpendicular light is reflected. This allows you to discover more clarity, while living free from glare and eye fatigue. Photochromic technology: Molecularly infused into every Serengeti® lens.
ADAPT TO LIGHT
Whether crossing sun-scorched desert valleys or winding mountain roads, Serengeti® lenses perfectly adapt to changing light conditions.
As the pioneer of Photochromic technology Serengeti® leads the industry in creating lenses that adapt to any light condition in any setting. Darkening in bright sunlight and lightening in overcast conditions, Photochromic technology allows your eyes to adapt to any light, in any weather. The result is a view of the world so crystal clear, you’ll notice natural beauty you’ve never seen before.
Colour code: Shiny Black
Colour: Shiny Black
Lens category: 3
Lens features: Mirrored, Polarised